VA Tester Kit
The VA Tester is a Voltage and Ampere breakout for measuring DC current from 0-26V at 3.2A Max.
- Monitor DC voltage 0-26V.
- Monitor DC current up to 3.2A.
- Uses screw terminal to easily interface with your projects.
- Male headers for voltage and current for your DMM.
- Test points that fit standard size probes.
- Header connections for the OLED Backpack.
- Uses the Dangerous Prototypes standard PCB size.
The VA Tester is a Voltage and Ampere breakout for measuring DC current from 0-26V at 3.2A Max. Using the screw terminal you can easily put this in inline between your power supply and your project. Just like the USB Tester, except now you can use this for any project that isn't USB powered. Then you can probe the voltage or current with your DMM (Digital Multi-Meter).
NOTE: Some soldering may be required.