USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe
If it quacks like a keyboard and types like a keyboard, it must be a keyboard.
Humans use keyboards. Computers trust humans.
- Fast 60 MHz 32-bit Processor.
- Convenient Type A USB Connector.
- Expandable Memory via Micro SD.
- Hideable inside an innocuous looking case.
- Onboard Payload Replay Button.
Take Social Engineering to the next level with a USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe hidden inside an inconspicuous "thumb drive" case. All the fixings included.
Since 2010 the USB Rubber Ducky has been a favorite among hackers, penetration testers and IT professionals. With origins as a humble IT automation proof-of-concept using an embedded dev-board, it has grown into a full fledged commercial Keystroke Injection Attack Platform. The USB Rubber Ducky captured the imagination of hackers with its simple scripting language, formidable hardware, and covert design.
Quack Like a Keyboard!
Nearly every computer including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones take input from Humans via Keyboards. It's why there's a specification with the ubiquitous USB standard known as HID - or Human Interface Device. Simply put, any USB device claiming to be a Keyboard HID will be automatically detected and accepted by most modern operating systems. Whether it be a Windows, Mac, Linux or Android device the Keyboard is King.
By taking advantage of this inherent trust with scripted keystrokes at speeds beyond 1000 words per minute traditional countermeasures can be bypassed by this tireless trooper - the USB Rubber Ducky.
Windows, Mac, Linux, Android - they all love keyboards. Convenience is king, so when it comes to plugging in a new input device, the default is to accept and obey. Keyboards represent human input after all. Before USB, there were various standards, be it PS/2, AT, Apple Desktop Bus and various other DINs. Now that everything is Universal the Human Input Device is truly Plug and Play.
- Customize pre-assembled attacks from the Github Payload Wiki repository.
- Online Duck Toolkit for simple Reconnaissance, Exploitation and Reporting.
- The Simple Ducky Payload Generator for Linux with Password Cracker and Meterpreter and Netcat integration.
- VID & PID Swapper to cloak your device.
- Ducky-Decode Firmware and Encoder adding Mass Storage, Multiple Payloads, Multilingual and and much more.
- USB Rubber Ducky Forums for Payload sharing, suggestions, questions and information.