Bus Blaster v4
Bus Blaster v4 uses a programmable logic chip as a buffer. It can imitate different types of programming hardware with a simple USB update.
- Based on FT2232H with high-speed USB 2.0.
- Buffered interface works with 3.3v to 1.8v targets.
- Reprogrammable buffer is compatible with multiple debugger types.
- Compatible with 'jtagkey', 'KT-link' programmer settings in OpenOCD, urJTAG, and more.
- Ships with JTAGkey compatible buffer image pre-programmed.
- Should support Serial Wire Debug when available.
- Mini-CPLD development board: self programmable, extra CPLD pins to header.
- Open source (CC-BY-SA).
[Hackaday Full Review Pending]
Bus Blaster v4 is an experimental, high-speed JTAG debugger from Dangerous Prototypes. Thanks to a reprogrammable buffer, a simple update over USB makes Bus Blaster compatible with many different JTAG debugger types in the most popular open source software.