- Fast sample engine: up to 400 MHz sample rate.
- Advanced trigger: 16 stages.
- Extensible interface for more possibilities.
- Large hardware buffer: 256 Mbit on-board memory.
[Hackaday Full Review Pending]
DSLogic consists of DSLogic-Core and extension modules. DSLogic-Core is a re-configurable circuit board based on FPGA technology with maximum 400 MHz sampling rate and 256 Mbit on-board memory. DSLogic-Core can work alone as a fully functional logic analyzer, or be used with various extension modules.
DSLogic Software is available here. DSLogic Software supports multiple modes: digital mode for logic analyzer, continuous mode for real-time observation, and trigger mode for specific wave capture. It supports 38 protocol analyzers including I2C, SPI, CAN, 1-Wire, UART, I2S, JTAG, etc. It is based on open source python implementation and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Side: 3.5 in. (89 mm) per side of the square.
- Thickness: 0.35 in. (9 mm).
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g).
- Recommended input voltage range: -0.6V to +6V.
- Absolute input voltage range: -30V to +30V.
- Input impedance: 250Kohm.
- Maximum input bandwidth: 50MHz.
- Compatible voltage systems: 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5V.
- Threshold for 1.8V to 3.6V: 0.7V(Low) / 1.4V(High).
- Threshold for 5V: 1.4V(Low) / 3.6V(High).
- Compatible voltage systems: 3.3V.
- Maximum state clock: 50MHz.
CH15 - CH0:
CLK, TI, TO:
- 1x DSLogic core module.
- 1x USB cable.
- 1x Shielded wire bundles.
- 16x Clips for logic analyzer.